3/7/14

KBShimmer Spring Release 2014- Nail Polish Pictures & Swatches!

Press Sample

I can't convey just how exciting KBShimmer new releases are to me. I can safely say that they are my favorite "indie" brand!  I have a few polishes to show you from their newest Spring collection. These 4 are just a small sampling of the really awesome Spring lineup (see end of post for full collection pics!).

But first, some swatches to pique your interest! (Descriptions taken from KBShimmer's press release):






Make My Gray- "a pale shade of gray sets off glitters in turquoise, gunmetal, pale aqua and coral" (3 layers shown):


Belle Of The Mall- "This coral toned pink polish is a fun color to brighten your day. This jelly like polish is loaded with holographic silver hexes in various sizes and is stunner in the sun." (3 layers):


Laugh Myself Lily- "A muted jade creally (creme + jelly polish), this soft color was inspired by water lilies and the many paintings on the subject. Swimming in  the polish are holographic hexes in gold, pink, silver, lavender, and blue. Pink and aqua dots complete this muted polish." (3 layers):


Quick & Flirty- "Every girl needs a good violet colored polish in their collection, and what better than one that comes with a rainbow! This linear holographic offers full coverage in 2 coats, add a third for deep lilac color." (3 layers worn here):


HOW GORGEOUS ARE THESE?!!

If you weren't convinced enough already, peep out the entire collection:




These are set for release on March 14th, and will be available  ($7.50 for the cremes and $8.75 for the glitters) on www.kbshimmer.com !

Which ones look good to you!?












3 comments:

  1. I love the 2nd, 3rd and 4th. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, nooooo - I love them all! And all these beautiful collections coming out have put any nail polish budget light years behind me! What can I do, though, when shown such gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete

Obsessed?