3/18/14

Twinsie Tuesday: Tip Nail Art

 (Press Samples Used In This Post)

Hey there! Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is "Tip Nail Art", and this is one of my favorite types of nail art to do. You don't even have to have long nails or a ton of free edge to be able to do this type of nail art either- by focusing on just the upper part of your nail bed, you can achieve the same type of effect.

For my nails today, I used Zoya Hudson (a light shimmery purple) in layers that made a gradient from light to more concentrated on my nail tip. Then using the OPI colors I Just Can't Cope-acabana and Miss You-niverse, I dotted on some flowers and polka dots:



Don't forget to swing by the other Twinsie's blogs to check out what they did for this theme!

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra
 
 

14 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the purple subtle gradient at the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this! One of my favourite manicures that you have done. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH I am so in love with this look! Everything about it! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable!! Love the colors. Makes me think of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg!!! this is super super super cute! im in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THIS! Goodness gracious this is so gorgeous! The subtle purple gradient, the flowers. I need to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is beautiful! It reminds me of Tangled and the lanterns :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely agree with Traci - this reminds me of Tangled! Love the gradient and the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, this is beautiful, Maribeth! This is such a striking mani and I love purple and yellow together!

    ReplyDelete

Obsessed?