3/25/14

Twinsie Tuesday: Winter To Spring Transition Nail Polish

Hey friends! Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is "Winter To Spring Transition Polish". I'm so done with Winter, although today's forecast is calling for snow (pout). I picked Essie Splash Of Grenadine because it's cheery and bright but not too bright, AND it also happens to be Panetone's Color Of The Year- "Radiant Orchid"!

Here's  2 layers of this pretty color:



Be sure to stop by the other Twinsie's blogs to see what color they chose!

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra

13 comments:

  1. I love this color, it is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! Seriously such a pretty polish

    ReplyDelete
  3. This polish is so gorgeous!! I really need to try mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shade is so "on trend"; it looks really pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with all things radiant orchid right now. Gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty color! love that it's the color of the year

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty color. So many twinsies picking Essies are making me want to go out and buy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This color is so pretty and feminine, and looks so good on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful pick! I love this shade on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous on you! I want it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually just had to throw my bottle out of this sadly, it was mostly used up. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, what a beautiful choice--this is crazy gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a pretty color - why don't I have it!?

    ReplyDelete

Obsessed?